November 12, 2007

Slackers-R-Us (Really Just Me!)

I started this blog in February and only posted a few things through the beginning of April. Then I stopped. Why? Because I'm a big, fat slacker. That's right, slacker.

Can you spell slacker? S-L-A-C-K-E-R. There, I knew ya could!

The original intent of this blog was to track my journey to a better, healthier me through diet, exercise, and overall self awareness. Having accomplished none of these things in the past 6 months I seriously considered just scrapping this site alltogether. Until I started reading about the changes Kevin is trying to incorporate back into his life, that is. And then, of course because that's just how she does things, Hilly had to go and work up yet another blog for me to read about her self journey.

Well, with all this peer pressure, there was just no way I could close the doors and not play along. You see - I am not just a slacker, I'm a follower as well - and I succumb to peer pressure at the drop of a hat.

So, with that in mind, because obviously having to post on my other blog every day during the month of November isn't enough to think about, I am relaunching Girl Redefined. Let's see how it goes this time, eh?

No comments: